Terms and Conditions
Dear customer Once you have chosen your program, we appreciate you to read carefully the terms and conditions indicated below since the reservation will be governed by these terms and conditions.
“CUSCO TOURS” , operates directly part of the services of an Itinerary especially in the city of Cusco, but also acts as an intermediary agent contracting services for the passenger such as hotels, transportation, air flights and any other independent provider. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the service provider companies meet our quality standards and offer the best services for our customers. However, these companies are independent suppliers over which we do not have direct and complete control. So” CUSCO TOURS” is excluded from all liability, death, accident, loss or any other inconvenience caused by an act or omission of one of these suppliers.
In the event of events of force majeure such as political disputes, strikes, natural disasters, government actions, mechanical failures or any other outside our control, the client accepts to assume all the additional expenses derived from any of these factors, “CUSCO TOURS” reserves the right to modify the itinerary if necessary.
Acceptance of Risks
Some of our itineraries include direct exposure to nature or visited environment (trekking, canoeing, horseback riding, biking and others).
Therefore it implies a personal risk that could suffer or result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, damage or death, so that the client is aware that such risks simply can not be eliminated without endangering the essential qualities of the activity , therefore assumes them as part of it.
The client accepts that he / she is aware of their physical condition and health, under the knowledge of this he / she decides to undertake the aforementioned risks. The client excludes “CUSCO TOURS” from any liability related to any accident or injury that may occur associated with the health of the clients, physical or other condition.
Payment and deposit policies
Our services will be rendered upon receipt of 100% payment of the total cost. Our programs within TOURS IN CUSCO can be paid up to 2 days before the start of the tour, and the itineraries within TOURS IN PERU which include visits in other cities outside the city of Cusco, must be paid in full 15 days before of the beginning of the tour. In the same way for groups greater than 10 must make the total payment of services up to 15 days before the trip. All this in order to ensure the reservation
Means of payment below
- Wire transfer
- Via Paypal
- Western Union.
The reservation is made once a deposit of 50% has been received for the programs with hotels of standard category, and 60% for the programs with hotels of superior or luxury category. You must send the complete information such as full names, identity document number or passport, date of birth, and gender. You will receive a written confirmation via Email once the reservation of all services has been confirmed on the agreed dates. Any change from the date will be subject to availability and additional payment if necessary.
The rates of the programs are per person expressed in US dollars (daily exchange rate) and include transfers, lodging, transportation, excursions, among others, (specified in the program), prices do not include the 18% VAT applicable only to Peruvians and foreigners residing in Peru, foreign tourists must present their original passport and migration card at the hotel entrance for tax exemption,
Prices do not include national and international airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage, meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, snacks or meals that are not specified, tips, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls , radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of flights and other items for personal use, optional excursions or other services not specifically specified in the program
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policies
Cancellation by the client,
Any cancellation is governed by the terms and conditions stipulated below:
- In case of cancellation by the client, this must be notified to “CUSCO TOURS” in writing.
- Cancellations 60 days before the trip are subject to a 15% charge to cover administrative expenses, plus bank charges generated by the return
- Cancellations in 59 to 21 days before the trip are subject to a 40% charge, in addition to the bank charges generated by the refund.
- No refund or refund will be granted if the cancellation request is received with or less than 20 days before the arrival date of the passengers. Likewise, no refund or refund will be granted in the event that the passenger (s) does not show up or cancels the tour during the trip. In addition, there is no refund for portions of tourist packages or unused services.
Deposits for the classic Inca Trail (4 days and / or 2 days) are non-refundable
Cancellation by us
Cancellation by “CUSCO TOURS”, reserves the right to cancel in case of:
- Force majeure: inability to operate the program, due to exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of “CUSCO TOURS” such as disasters, political conflicts, strikes, natural disasters, government actions, mechanical failures or any other outside our control, the client undertakes to assume all additional costs arising from any of these factors, “CUSCO TOURS” reserves the right to modify, postpone or even cancel the itinerary if necessary
- Breach by the customer of paying the balance owed before the departure date. In this case, the customer will not have the right to return the deposit.
- “CUSCO TOURS” reserves the right to cancel the program if the client does not show up for the start of the program.
Complaints and Complaints
If a client has a complaint against the company the client must inform the tour driver, guide or company representative, during the trip so that the guide / representative can try to rectify the situation. Any other complaint must be made in writing to the company within 7 days of the end of the tour.
We accept payments with all types of credit or debit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, DINNER CLUB or AMERICAN EXPRESS.