Tour Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Private Tours 4 days
Starting the tour to Machu Picchu from the heart of the Sacred Valley will be your best Experience, this famous valley of the Incas presents Inca and colonial towns like Pisac and Ollantaytambo, in addition to its colorful craft markets, the entire Sacred Valley has a temperate climate and its location between Cusco and Machu Picchu is strategic for tourism and local commerce.
We will book for you a nice and comfortable hotel in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, you will be surrounded by impressive scenic such as: mountains, snow-capped, fertile valleys, local villages and ancient Inca citadels. This package is perfect to enjoy and relax in a quiet and unique atmosphere where you will find it all for your rest.
Day 01: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to Sacred Valley.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel in Sacred Valley.
- Free day to relax at hotel.
- Overnight in Sacred Valley.
Day 02: Pisac and Ollantaytambo at Sacred Valley tour.
- Places to Visit: Pisac Inca and Market, Ollantaytambo fortress.
- Buffet Lunch at Urubamba.
- Overnight in Sacred Valley.
Day 03: Full day Tour to Machu Picchu from Sacred Valley.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the trains station.
- Train journey From Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus to Machu Picchu itself.
- Guided tour visiting the sacred citadel of the Incas, discover every corner such as viewpoints, temples, palaces and plazas.
- At announced time return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch time.
- Return to Cusco by train and transport.
- Transfer to your hotel.
Day 04: Departure.
- depending on your flight schedule, free time to explore the downtown of the city.
- at the announced time.
- transfer to the airport.
Meals: Breakfast = (B), Lunch = (L), Dinner = (D)
Day 01: Arrival to Cusco – Transfer to Sacred Valley.
Upon arrival in Cusco we will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to your hotel located at Sacred Valley. The warm climate will help you to fit to the altitude, this day is free to relax and enjoy your hotel. We recommended that you drink a coca leaf infusion and rest for the first hours. Overnight at Sacred Valley.
Distance from Cusco Airport to Sacred Valley: 64 km 1h y 30 driving.
Cusco altitude: 3400m asl.
Sacred Valley altitude: 2800m asl.
Day 02: Tour Pisac Ollantaytambo at the Sacred Valley.
We will start from your hotel and drive toward Pisac, its outstanding agricultural terraces and palaces erected neatly over the mountain will will amaze you. Then we will descend towards its famous handicraft market full of a variety of colorful products that will delight our senses. Next we will drive to the town of Urubamba, where a delicious lunch will be waiting for us. Then we will continue our trip by bus to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, known as a living Inca city, because is still inhabited by descendants, you will also see its magnificent sacred section with rooms and temples built with enormous blocks of granite. At the end back to your hotel to rest for your next day tour. Overnight at Sacred Valley.
Después de haber disfrutado de un gran día retornaremos hacia su hotel. Pernocte en el Valle Sagrado.
- Estimated time to start and end the tour: 9:00 a.m. to 16:00 hrs.
- Duration of the tour: 7 a 8 hrs.
- Level: Easy gentle walks suitable for all ages.
Day 03: Full Day Tour to Machu Picchu Private Tours.
After breakfast at the hotel, we head to the station to board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, located at the foot of the mountain Machu Picchu at 2000 meters above sea level. During the tour you will enjoy the beautiful view of the mountains and the Urubamba valley. Once arrived, we will board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and then begin the tour for approximately 2 hours and a half, visiting the main attractions of Machu Picchu, such as temples, palaces, viewpoints, squares and religious sites of this enigmatic citadel. At an appropriate time, we will descend back to Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included) and finally return to Cusco from Machu Picchu by train and transport. Overnight in Cusco.
- Time to start the tour: 6:00 hrs.
- Journey time by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes: 1hr and 45 minutes.
- Estimated time of arrival at your hotel in Cusco: 20:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Day 04: Departure from Cusco.
According to your flight schedule, you will have some time to explore the dowtown of the city, walk through its narrow streets, visit the Temple of the Sun in the time of the Incas "Qoricancha" or go shopping at your local markets, will complete your nice experience.
At an announced time we move you to the airport to continue your trip.
Additional: for this day, subject to your departure flight schedule, we could guide you on a pleasant tour of the city to see the most visited places in Cusco, such as: Qoricancha Temple of the Sun of the Incas, Cusco Cathedral and the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- All tranfers mentioned in the program.
- Entrance fees to all sites visited.
- All guided tours described in the itinerary.
- Tourist transportation.
- 01 nights accommodation in the selected hotel in Cusco; 02 in Sacred Valley.
- Breakfast in hotel.
- 01 buffet lunch in the Sacred valley.
- Round trip train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (Expediton or Vistadome upon request).
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Huaynapicchu Mountain ( $18.00 subject to availability).
- Flights and airport taxes*.
- Reconfirmation of international flights.
- Laundry and phone calls.
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations.
- Extra expenses not mentioned in the program.
*Domestic flights could be purchased by us.
We recommend to Bring:
- Passport document.
- Hat, sunblock, insect repellant.
- Small day backpack, to carry your personal belongings during the tour.
- Clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Warm Clothes.
We accept payments with all types of credit or debit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, DINNER CLUB or AMERICAN EXPRESS.